Salamat Po Letter Writing Project Year 4
The Philippines Postal Corporation in partnership with the DepED will launch the Salamat Po Letter Writing Project Year 4. This activity will be conducted from Sept to Oct 2016.
The project aims to:
- educate the youth about the essence of appreciate Salamat Po attitude through letter writing.
- promote positivism among the youth by appreciating the good deeds instead of critizing each other
- develop the writing skills of the learner
- Uplift the morale of the public servant
- foster love, friendship and strong family ties
- bring back the passion for letter writing despite the existence of modern means of communication like cellular phones and the social media network.
The project is open to all elementary, high school and college students from both public and private schools nationwide..
Please contact Mr. Joel Otarra at 02-527 8327, 02-527-0034 for more information.
Link to the contest mechanics