Ralph Waldo Emerson. Henry David Thoreau. Voltaire. what do these three great men have in common?
They're very well known in the world of Literature not only as accomplished poets, writers, but more importantly, very talented and effective essayists. They have influenced the world through their literary masterpieces, awed the humanity with their exquisite use of words, and pro founded mankind with their gift... the gift to influence their readers with their thoughts, through the use of their custom essays
A person can always start creating custom essays, but he / she has to follow some guidelines. Here are the selected guidelines in deciding custom essay topics.
- Have a personal overview experience to support similar topic that describes something of personal importance in your life.
- If you are planning for a topic which is a gimmick or just to make it funny, you have to be very careful. It is strongly recommended not to do this because it is not appreciated by the admissions committee and this is done poorly. The result may become not funny or not laughable nor amusing at all when it is intended for readers to laugh, to have fun or to get amused.
- Choose a topic that the information listed won’t repeat elsewhere in your application. Do not mention in your essay the standardized test scores or GPAs.
- Always choose an essay topic which you can offer vivid supporting paragraphs with concrete examples.
- To write a topic on custom essay, make sure that you have the knowledge and the experience of that specific topic and not just to impress the readers with shallow topic. If they’re going to asked you, you are really sure that you can fully answer their question.
- Keep the readers get interested from the first word. Also, the whole essay must be interesting for the committee will have only few minutes to read the essay.
- An overdone topic is not a bad thing. Having a unique and convincing answer to a classic topic is really a hit.
- Write a topic that a large number of people won’t be turnoff. Don’t stick to topics like religion, political parties or a topic which has pros and cons. You can write custom essays with the topic how it influences your life and why it was right or wrong.
- In presenting a topic that is very controversial, you should acknowledge counter arguments so as not to sound very arrogant.
- In writing custom essays, take a topic that would be remembered by admissions officer even though they have read hundreds of essays.
Reading step one gives you now the idea on how to write your custom essays. Asking opinions from friends, teachers and colleagues, you must have at least 1-2 interesting topics to write.