The Building Nations Through Education (BNE) announces the conduct of the NEXTI ALE Competition. NEXTI ALE is a one of a type creativity and innovation event and competition for high school students.
The competition aims to:
1. show innovation, dynamism, and craftsmanship in relevant areas of business, arts, and technology; and
2. prepare the students for their academic and professional future.
The competition will certainly cover the following categories:
1. Flik - best one (1)-minute quick video for all movie fanatics or soon to be young directors;
2. Klik - best original song composition that can selection from pop to rock, classical to jazz and every thing else in between;
3. Idol - best three (3)-minute musical, comedic or theatrical functionality for those budding thespians;
4. Grfx - best graphic layout which should have great images, graphics and text;
5. Idea - best new product design for launching or a fresh new take on an existing product;
6. Style - best fashion design showing the process from sketching to designing, then making;
7. Web - best web-site design involves a little ingenuity, a little tech knowledge, a little enterprise feeling and a whole lot of talent;
8. App - best mobile application for wireless devices;
9. Biz - best business enterprise models which are profitable while at the same time uplift the lifestyles of the underprivileged; and
10 Brite - best projects and initiatives which safeguard the surroundings, save energy and create a sustainable planet.
The competition is open to all high school students from both public and private secondary schools nationwide.
(for job opportunities, visit lead generation company)
The submission of entries will start on September 15, 2011 and the deadline is on December 16, 2011. The awarding of winners will be on February 22, 2012.
The those who win in each of the categories will get a cash prize of PhP100,000.00 for first place; PhP40,000.00 for second place; and PhP20,000.00 for third place.
For more information, visit the BNE website at www.nextivale.com or visit the BNE Office at Unit 1702 Westgate Plaza, H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City or contact at telephone no.: (02) 223-7777.