Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Butterfly Award Given to DepEd Teacher's Blog

The Butterfly Award

I would like to thank Teacher Zarah of Pinay Librarian for sending me a blog award which is known as the Butterfly Award. My task now is to find ten cool blogs My task now is to select and award this Butterfly to bloggers. What an exciting opportunity.

My criteria of selecting 10 blogs is simple. Those cool blogs that I consider as my favorite and have link from our blog. These blog are may or many not education related yet the value of their blog are too important not only to us teacher but also to our society.








1. Faust of DepEd Davao City - thanks Sir for bringing DepEd Davao to the world
2. LingG of Education Student - I nice to learn that the future teacher is blog expert
3. Arnold for Cebu Pictures - He enjoy his stay in Cebu.
4. Lance of DepEd Cebu - for bringing subtitute to missing DepEd Cebu website.
5. Ravi of Singapore IT Jobs - provinding Job Portal for the rest of Asia.
6. Dong of Escapo - Wow his travel pictures is super. Its like you are really watching the view.
7. Stella of Minglanilla - The blogger in our peaceful town of Minglanilla.
8. Tito Rolly of Mga turo ni Tito Rolly - Yes he is my favorite teacher-blogger. He has been blogging since 1996. He is the best teacher-blogger that i know.
9. Jam of writers exercise - the expert in writing of whatever topics I ask.
10. Cocoi of A film maker - He is one of the best film maker.

This is a meme award and the rules for passing it on are:

1. Put the logo on your blog .
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

Spread some blog love!

----------------------------




Add to Google

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha,im a bit sad bitaw pre as im still a rookie online then i got things messed up. on the bright sad though, it's a another "charge to experience" in order for me to do the math. Congrats on your steadily rising blogs as well, just remember to not do things my way so all things will go smoothlly. cheers

Anonymous said...

hello po i want to have the copy of the said curriculum, i'm for pre-school i'm a student of educ thanks po...please kindly send it to my email: melanycanales@yahoo.com

vhia ponferrada said...

May I ask how the kindergarten pupils being assessed in K12 Education Program? how about the grading system in Kindergarten? thank you! :)

Featured Post

Retired Teachers Itinerary to Cebu

Day 1  Airport pick up CCLEX Longest Bridge in the Phils Sto Nino Church and Magellan Cross Parian Shrine and San Diego House Cas...

Popular topics