DepED Memo 198 S. 2012
1. The Development Academy of the Philippines invites interested applicants to its government scholarship for the 2013 Public Management Development Program.
2. Inspired by the social contract of Pres. Benigno Aquino 3 and his commitment to lead along the path of Daang Matuwid, the DAP through the PMPDP will foster careerism and stability in goverment by producing a corps of public executives with comepetence, integrity and commitment. It is an intensive scholarship program that provides comprehensive and multi modal learning opportunities for public managers.
3. The program covers 3 to 4 months of esidential training at the DAP conference center in Tagaytay city inclusive of a 2 week sensing journey in a rural community and another 3 months for re-entry project implementation in the schoalarship respective agencies.
4. The PMDP offers 2 classless - Senior Executive class and middle manager class. The SEO is designed for senior goverment executives who are incumbents or officers in charge of Salary Grade 25 and up positions while the MMC is for high performing potential division chiefs of SG 24 positions.
5. For more information, interested applicants may contact the public management development program secretariat at tel nos 02-631-2121 and 631-2133 or email at email@example.com
6:25 PM No comments