DepEd Order No., 95 S 2012
The Department of Education in cooperation with the National disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council and other partners will hold the 4th Quarter Conduct of the Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9Am PST.
All public and private schools are enjoined to particpate in the said drill and are enjoined to integrate challenging activites during the drill such as tsunami evacuation, fire after earthquack, blockage of identified evacuation routh which will be specific to the school situation.
A post activity report shall be submitted by the schools to the division offices for consolidation. The regional offices shall submit a consolidated report to the DRRMO and Central Office on or before Dec 21, 2012.
Enclosure for guidelines
1. How to Conduct an Earthquake Drill in School and Youtube URLs
2. Earthquake Drill Evaluation Form
3. School Earthquake Drill Report Outline
4. Report Consolidation Outline for Division Offices and
5. Division and Regional Summary of Drill Report Outline