Mapúa Information Technology Center (MITC) is a subsidiary of Mapúa Institute of Technology. Established in 2001, it is committed towards the development of intellectual capital through IT education, innovation and collaboration. The synergy of MITC creates an effective environment for the development of highly skilled IT professionals and the creation of cutting-edge IT applications and services.
MITC provides the environment for highly competitive and well-rounded individuals equipped with relevant, up-to-date, research-based technical and communication proficiencies in the fields of Information Technology, Management and Network Technology in response to the demands of business and society globally.
- •Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field
- •Preferably knowledgeable in Information Technology trends and products
- •Fluent in spoken and written English
- •Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- •Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- •1-2 years sales or marketing experience specializing in Training & Development or in any Information Technology Product is an advantage
- •Independent, resourceful and aggressive and can work with minimal supervision
- •Willing to work on Sundays
Interested parties are advised to send their comprehensive resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.