TWO-WEEK UK-BASED STUDY PROGRAMME ON PAY AND GRADING:
STRATEGIES FOR CHANGE
The Public Administration International (PAI) will hold its Two-Week UK-Based Study Programme on Pay and Grading: Strategies for Change on September 16-27, 2013 in Central London.
The Study Programme aims to:
- introduce to the individuals the UK programme of change in the public sector and, in particular existing approaches being implemented to pay and incentive packages;
- enable them to understand performance aspects at the job and distinguish the key drivers for modification; and
- analyze them the changing connection between worth, value and compensation at work.
This is intended mainly for the policy-makers, human resource professionals and senior decision-makers involved in pay and rating.
Additional information may be asked from any of the following:
• Ms. Claire Cameron Managing Director, Public Administration International (PAI)
• Ms. Clare Walters Programme Manager, PAI 56 Russell Square London WC1B 4HP Telephone No.: +44 (0) 20 7580 3590 Fax No.: +44 (0) 20 7580 4746 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website Address: www.public-admin.co.uk