Saturday, November 3, 2007

10 Outstanding Filipino Teachers



The winners were chosen by a panel of judges chaired by Sen. Richard Gordon and which include Supreme Court Associate Justice Ma. Alicia Austria Martinez, Negros Rep. Jose Carlos Lacson, Department of Social Welfare and Development Secretary Esperanza Cabral, Taguig Mayor Sigfrido Tinga, De La Salle Philippines president Br. Armin Luistro FSC, Philippine Stock Exchange president Francis Ed. Lim, and columnist and TV host Lourdes Siytangco.

The Metrobank Foundation has named this year’s winners in the Search for Outstanding Teachers.

For the elementary level, the winners are Fredo Lareles (Ateneo Grade School, Quezon City), Jeneluj Cunanan (Lanao Central Elementary School, Kidapawan City), Madeline Rivera (San Pablo Central School, San Pablo City), and Leticia Palle (Malaybalay City Central School, Malaybalay City).

Secondary level awardees include Glendale Lamiseria (Dulag National High School, Leyte), Ruben Abucayon (Alegria National High School, Surigao del Norte), Norma Acaigue (Novaliches High School, Quezon City), and Cynthia Bangero (Barotac Viejo National High School, Iloilo).

Renowned poet awardee Benilda Santos of the Ateneo de Manila University and internationally acclaimed physicist and National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) awardee Ceasar Saloma of the University of the Philippines are the awardees for the higher education category.

All winners will receive a trophy and cash prize of P250,000 during the recognition program in September.

2 comments:

golda said...

To be an outstanding teacher is not an easy goal. Every teacher wants to be acknowledged as an outstanding teacher... I'm one of them.
I'm proud of all the teachers. They work passionately.
Thank you to all my teachers!
You are my inspiration in every step I will take.
If not for your hardwork and untiring support I am not a teacher now and aspiring the success that awaits me...
Again thank you!!!!

golda said...

I am a teacher and aspiring to be one of the outstanding teacher.
I'm proud of them because they work passionately and devotedly. They are my inspiration.
I thank all my teachers and all the teachers in the world. You are a great creation of GOD. You molded as of what we will become.
Thank you!
I'm proud of all of you!

Featured Post

Retired Teachers Itinerary to Cebu

Day 1  Airport pick up CCLEX Longest Bridge in the Phils Sto Nino Church and Magellan Cross Parian Shrine and San Diego House Cas...

Popular topics