My School House, My Teacher, My Hero Search
As part of the various activities pertinent to the Teacher's Month Campaign and the World Teache's Day Celebration, My Phone in partnership with the DepED throught the Center for Students and Co Curricular Affairs will conduct the First My School House, My Teacher, My Hero Search.
The search aims to:
- Highlight the significant roll of the teachers as genuine heroes of education
- Recognize the singular efforts of the teachers in improving education in the country.
- Provide free and decent school houses to the deserving schools through the fforts of the teachers
- Inspire others to contribute in sincere nation building effort and
- Instill awareness and drum up support for the Teachers Month Campaign and World Teachers Day Celebrations.
All entries must be submitted to the DepED CSCA G/F Mabini Bldg, DepEd Complex. Meralco Ave PAsig CIty. The deadline for submission of entreis is on Sept 15, 2011. Enclosed is the mechanics of the search.
All RD's, SDSs, SHs, are enjoined to support this seach by encouraging more teachers to participate and submit more entries.
For inquiries, please contact Mr. Riche De Quina, VP MKTG and business dev., My Phone at tel. 837-0195 to 98 local 236 or 838-8665 at email email@example.com.
The search is a tribute to all teachers who make things happen, turn the impossible to possible, do some miracles and perform all sorts of magic because of their deep commitment to education. With this, they will be able to fulfill their dreams for their pupils and students to have a better chance in life through education.
The teacher should in an essay, nominate a public kindergarten, elementary or secondary school, be able to tell his/her story and justify why the nominated school deserves to be awarded in free school house.
The essay maybe written in English or Filipino. It must have a short story of the nominated school and its current situation or special circumstance.
Submission requirements are found here.
Prizes: The winning beneficiary school shall each receive one School House composed of two classrooms courtesy of My Phone.
Deped Memo 184 S. 2011