The Panasonic Scholarship (PS) Office-Philippines is now accepting applicants for
the 2013 Panasonic Scholarship Program. The scholarship program will be conducted
from April 2013 to March 2016.
The Panasonic Scholarship Program was established in 1998 in commemoration of the 80th Anniversary of Panasonic Corporation for the purpose of providing scholarship opportunity to the privately financed students from Asian countries, including the Philippines to pursue master's course in Japan. This program offers financial assistance to promising students who can contribute to the development of their countries and to promote mutual friendship between their home countries and Japan. Panasonic Corporation has a strong belief that the development of human resources is the most important management issue.
The qualified applicants for the 2013 Scholarship Program are those who:
(Released through the effort of wall fountains provider and Land rover parts online)
- Wish to pursue a master's course in Japan;
- have intention to be proficient in basic Japanese language as a prerequisite to be enrolled at graduate schools in Japan;
- are interested in and have the desire to contribute to the development of the Philippines and to promote friendship between the Philippines and Japan;
- would like to specialize in any one of the science, technology, and engineering fields.
- are medically fit citizen of the Philippines and strongly motivated to study in Japan;
- are graduating or a university graduate with distinguished academic records; must have completed at least 15 years of formal education (inclusive of elementary, high school, undergraduate study, master units) or have been accepted as eligible for enrollment at the targeted graduate schools (Applicants must have completed their bachelor degrees no more than 4 years prior to the date of their arrival in Japan); and
- are determined to achieve not lower than N4 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
The application forms can be downloaded at the website address stated below. The applicants will be accepted until April 27, 2012. For more information, interested applicants may contact:
Ms. Jennie R. Garcia
Panasonic Manufacturing Philippines Corporation (PMPC)
Panasonic Scholarship Office-
Philippines Human Resource Department PMPC-
Taytay Compound Ortigas Avenue Ext., Taytay, Rizal 1920
Telephone No. (trunkline): (02) 635-2260 locals 2810-2815
Telefax No.: (02) 284-2293 Mobile Phone No.: 0920-953-2788
E-mail Address: email@example.com