11th Philippine Linguistics Congress (11th PLC)
The Department of Linguistics, University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman will hold the 11th Philippine Linguistics Congress on December 7-9, 2011 at the Science and Technology Training Center (STTC), National Institute of Science and Mathematics Education Development (UP NISMED), UP Diliman, Quezon City.
This conference aims to:
1. emphasis on the most present improvements in the study of Philippine languages and in the application of linguistics concept to anthropology, sociology, psychology, language planning, translation and language education in the Philippines; and,
2. search into the modern day comparative research made among Philippine languages and foreign languages.
- On-site Registrants - Php 3,000.00
- Early Registrants (on or before October 27, 2011) - Php 2,500.00
- Students - Php 1,800.00
- Per Day Rate - Php 1,000.00
forms can be at linggwistiks.tk . Kindly website for updates payment and registration.
Department of Linguistics
Faculty Center Room 2110
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel: (632) 981 8500 loc 2128
Telefax: (632) 926 9887
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com